Happy Sunday Teachers!
Here’s a roundup of every resource we shared over the past week.
- Women have not always gotten the recognition they deserve, especially in the field of science. Celebrate these female scientists who you may not have but should have heard about for Women’s History Month!
- Teaching vocab and spelling can be boring for both you and the students! Spelling City tries to make this area a bit more exciting (as well as effective) for everyone involved!
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by celebrating Georgia O’Keefe in your classroom!
- Girls Read: A chance to introduce books with strong female characters as well as connect girls through the internet! Bring girls together with books for Women’s History Month.
- Learn from other teachers with Stories Teachers Share podcasts!
- Women’s History Month is all about celebrating women! Facing Today is celebrating this month by highlighting those women who are standing up to injustice and making a change in the world!
Originally published at Teacher Voice.